Terms and Conditions
Total Sona Fitness LLC (TSF) Membership Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE
1. We (Total Sona Fitness LLC) will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event shall we be liable to any consumer or customer or other party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
2. We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. We hope to improve your physical condition and your health. We are not a licensed medical care provider, and we have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. Our skill and experience is in human exercise training.
3. When participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. When you begin with and engage in this exercise or exercise program, rather than you not undertaking this exercise or exercise program, you are legally agreeing that you do so at your own risk, that you are voluntarily participating in these activities, that you are assuming all risk of injury to yourself, and that you agree to release and discharge Total Sona Fitness LLC, it directors, officers, members, managers, shareholders, agents, employees, servants, heirs and assignees, parent and affiliate and subsidiary business organizations, from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of the use of any of our products or services.
4. The information we provide is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
5. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
6. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
7.We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual.
By purchasing a TSF Membership, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Membership Coverage. By purchasing a Membership, you will obtain full and unlimited access to all of our available classes, content, and features. The account holder will be the person who activated the Subscription on the device(s) or in the Apps to which the Subscription is attached (the "Subscription Holder"). As a Subscription Holder you may possess one or more Subscriptions. With each Device Subscription, other users in your household will have the same access to content that the Subscription Holder enjoys. We may impose restrictions on the number of streams that can occur simultaneously under a single Subscription or the maximum number of users per Subscription. The Subscription Holder is responsible for all activity of all users under their Subscription.
Billing Cycles and Auto-Renewal. All Subscriptions recur on a monthly basis until they are cancelled in accordance with these Membership Terms. Billing occurs at the beginning of the Subscription cycle and provides access for one month thereafter. By purchasing a Subscription, you acknowledge that your Subscription has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations prior to cancellation of your Subscription by you or us.
Prepaid Periods. You may be given the opportunity to prepay for a period of one or more months of your Subscription. At the conclusion of a prepaid period, unless you cancel prior to renewal, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, your Subscription will automatically continue on a month-to-month basis at the then-existing non-promotional price for your Membership level.
Other Offers. We may offer additional promotions or discounts related to Subscriptions from time to time. Please read the details of those offers carefully, as any additional terms presented to you during the signup process will form part of these Membership Terms. Unless specified in writing, all discount offers that require a payment are non-refundable. Any free trial or other promotion must be used within the specified time frame of the trial or promotion. You may be required to have a valid payment method on file in order to initiate a free trial; in this case, if you do not cancel before your free trial period ends, your account will be converted to a paid Subscription and will be charged in accordance with these Membership Terms.
Account Registration. You can register by successfully completing a purchase, or by creating an account on our site or app. All information that you provide must be accurate, including your name, address, credit, debit or charge card numbers and expiration dates, and any other payment information. You are responsible for keeping such information up-to-date and must provide changes promptly to your account page. YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY US OR OUR PAYMENT PROCESSORS IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELED (E.G., FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF A POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD.
Cancellation of Subscription. If you terminate your Subscription, you may use your Subscription until the end of the then-current period and your Subscription will not be renewed after that period expires. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the Subscription fee paid for the then-current Subscription period, subject to specific cancellation and refund rights listed below for certain Canadian residents.
Suspension/Termination. We may immediately terminate or suspend your account, and all or a portion of your Subscription, without notice if: (a) your payment is overdue (provided that we will use reasonable efforts to notify you of the overdue payment before we terminate or suspend); (b) you provide false or inaccurate information; (c) you violate these terms, or any other rules or agreements then in effect; (d) you engage in conduct that is a violation of any applicable law or tariff (including, without limitation, copyright and intellectual property laws); or (e) if you engage in conduct that is threatening, abusive or harassing to We employees, agents, or other We users, including, for example, making threats to physically harm or damage property.
If we terminate or suspend your Subscription, your license to use any software or content provided in connection with the Subscription is also terminated or suspended (as applicable). If your Subscription is terminated, we have the right to immediately delete all data, files, and other information stored in or for your account without further notice to you. You must pay all charges up to and including the date of termination. Should you wish to resume your Subscription after any suspension, a restoration of service fee may apply. This fee is in addition to all past due unpaid charges and other fees.
Payment. Subscription Holders agree to pay the monthly fee specified when you purchased your Subscription (plus any applicable taxes and other charges). If the amount to be charged varies from the amount you pre-authorized (other than due to the imposition of, or change in, applicable sales tax), you have the right to receive, and we will provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction, unless applicable law requires you to expressly consent to the change in price. Any agreement you have with your payment provider governs your use of your specified payment method. You agree that we may accumulate charges incurred and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each billing cycle. Your failure to terminate and/or continued use of your Subscription reaffirms that we are authorized to charge you for that Subscription. We may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you.
Billing Authorization. You may be asked to provide a payment method (such as a credit, charge or debit card number) that we accept in order to activate your Subscription, along with other payment information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) that you provide to us. Your authorizations in this section also apply to our payment processors and any other companies who act as billing agents for us. You hereby authorize us to charge your specified payment method on a monthly basis, in advance, for your Subscription(s) and/or to place a hold on your payment method with respect to any unpaid charges for your Subscription(s). You authorize the issuer of your selected payment method to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these Membership Terms shall be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the payment method to pay any amounts described herein, without requiring a signed receipt from you. You authorize us to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your payment method until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide updated payment information upon request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that we will not will not have any liability whatsoever for any insufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your specified payment method as contemplated by these Membership Terms. If you provide a debit card number instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number.
Privacy. We shall not sell or otherwise distribute to third parties the names of or other information concerning Subscribers, other than as may, if at all, be required by law by a governmental body.